1. Estimation of the noise immunity of troposphere communication systems with OFDM signals and available ways to increase ones bit error ratio
2. Troposphere communication systems noise-immunity estimation
3. Frequency estimation efficiency improvement of Doppler meter
4. Some results of research on new crisis predictors
5. On the issue of predicting global financial and economic crises
6. Financial structure in Russia: Conclusions for state policy
1. Development of a prototype for submarine communications in shallow waters
The Telecommunications Marine Laboratory (TML) of the University of Cádiz takes part in a research project to study the intertidal sediments of the Bay of Cádiz. The collection of samples from the seabed and the transmission of data to the surface are performed by a Mini Profiler with four channels (MP4), which is supplied by UNISENSE. Each channel processes the samples collected by a single sensor. For power, control, and data transmission, a special wiring that connects the submerged subsystem with the surface subsystem is used. The tension transmitted by the cable to the MP4 structure makes its handling and positioning under water more difficult. This article explains the technological solution developed by the TML to replace some wiring from the MP4. For the prototype, two underwater acoustic modems have been used and an electronic system has been developed based on the Arduino platform, in order to multiplex, digitize, and transmit the data collected by the MP4 sensors, eliminating the need to use wiring. The submerged subsystem has an autonomous power supply by a battery.
2. Estimation of the noise immunity of troposphere communication systems with OFDM signals and available ways to increase ones bit error ratio
Research results are shown and noise immunity estimation is done for based on OFDM technology tropospheric systems, with usage of the noise immunity of classical OFDM systems for mobile application. A modeling in MATLAB and LabVIEW PXI and an experimental test with error probability evaluation are performed. Investigation possibilities to tropospheric OFDM systems are estimated and proposed. System modules are established, where new algorithms introduction is possible.
3. Operational quality control of the communication channel
4. Method and tool of satellite communications systems noise immunity evaluation
5. Comprehensive method for spacecraft ranging measurement
6. Circular polarization flat-layered spherical Luneberg Lens antenna system